• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Original Ford 2V carb for 351C

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 H code convert., 351C 2V, FMX, 9in., Ram air, Pwr Steering, Pwr Disc brakes, air-conditioning, 15" sport wheels, Ivy Glo w/white deluxe interior.
The original 2V installed on my '72 very is for sale. Probably needs a rebuild but it did work well right up to the minute it was removed. The solenoid for the high idle throttle advance was damaged during removal and does need to be replaced.

$40.00 plus shipping.

IMG_2250.jpg

Edit: I probably need to correct a misinterpretation of the solenoid, it's the one located in front of the throttle cable/linkage connection point or what's the drivers side.
Also, a numbers question was asked and to point this out, the only two I found were a 121 on the bowl of the same side and a 14 on the underside of the base.
Unfortunately, the clip holding the accelerator pump linkage to the throttle broke when reattaching it. The rod had obscured the number to take a pic.

IMG_2687 (2).jpg IMG_2688 (2).jpg

Last edited:
Back