other fords i have

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

everton blue

Reaction score
My Car
1973 convertible 351 auto
i use a 1995 econoline for work. i carry furniture around. i have a 65 2dr galaxie, i bought this car in jacksonville florida in 1991. and i have a 64 galaxie coupe .running restoration. will post pics when i can, not sure if i have any of the van.:)

EVERTON FC 1878 :D

i use a 1995 econoline for work. i carry furniture around. i have a 65 2dr galaxie, i bought this car in jacksonville florida in 1991. and i have a 64 galaxie coupe .running restoration. will post pics when i can, not sure if i have any of the van.:)

I really like 65 Galaxies. A wonderful box of a car, really. Chuck

Woohoo! I love mid 60ies Galaxies.

I´d love to have one in a vintage Nascar style paintjob.

::congratz::::beer::

The galaxies got the big blocks? Or they packing the little 289? Nice collection man.
HI guys. here is a pic of my 63 1/2 galaxie. 390 ci .will see if i can find pics of others. i bought my 65 in jacksonville, florida 1991 also big block .

this 65 has had a colour change. it was black, almost finished now. just a little engine work and i have new wheels to go on it. had this car 20 years now. you dont see many left hand drive galaxie cars in the uk. most are south african or canadian right hand drive .

this car is in fantastic condition. cant wait to get it back in use next year.

DSCF0419.JPG

DSCF0349.JPG

DSCF0351.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Very cool ..Best looking years of galaxies ever..My dad use to have a 65 galaxie with a little 289 and a 1964 mercury Marauder with a 406 sitting in are parking lot..It had cool cross flag badges on the fenders.....That big old car would move out..lol...I use to sneek out and start them while he was gone and take quick trips down the road and back as a teen lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back