• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts for 1971-1972 Mach 1/Fastback

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I might be interested in the honeycomb panel...do you have a passenger side mirror?

I have one rear Honeycomb panel (in two pieces left from my pile;comes with the upper and lower moldings. Moldings need buffing out. No sport mirrors. Sorry.

Say hi to mum and all my uncles, aunts, and cousins in Northumberland County for me.

With all the parts available today almost anything is salavgeable. May take several years, but we cakeep our breed alive and running.

Besides that I am always up for a challange:p

Jim
Here ya go, Jim

p2120021.jpeg

Interior Door panels and center Counsle?

Here is the problem with sending them to the crusher. A previous owner of my 71 MACH I decided his body was too tweeked to save so he bought a rust free shell out of Arizona and switched everything over, but he didn't VIN integrity and had the old shell crushed. So what once was a Mach I became a clone with a salvage title.

I would love to find a 71 Mach I 351/4V shell in almost any condition with clean paper in So Cal so I could return my Fire Breathing Dragon it's heritage. Mind you I wouldn't change the VIN, I'd leave them exactly where they are and change everything around them. LOL And of course fully document it.

I didn't make a list but I did make a full mental inventory of my interior. Looking forward to being down there next week. What evenings are you free?

I saw Tim's stash of parts and bought a few more today. I can vouch that he has some hard to find items and for some items a few to select from.

He also has a pristine 72 mach1 Q code with 70k original miles that will soon be for sale. If I only had an extra $25k I would have driven it home! Beautiful car!

I saw Tim's stash of parts and bought a few more today. I can vouch that he has some hard to find items and for some items a few to select from.

He also has a pristine 72 mach1 Q code with 70k original miles that will soon be for sale. If I only had an extra $25k I would have driven it home! Beautiful car!
And I can vouch that Don is a great guy, easy to deal with, and a class human being. Do help him find the parts he's looking for to complete his 71 Mach 1. He's also originally from Tennessee; they grow some good folk (for example, my red-headed wife of 33 years) up thar in them hills. Look forward to our next visit, Don. Let me take you to La Teresita's in Tampa for the best Cuban food in town. Tim

And I can vouch that Don is a great guy, easy to deal with, and a class human being. Do help him find the parts he's looking for to complete his 71 Mach 1. He's also originally from Tennessee; they grow some good folk (for example, my red-headed wife of 33 years) up thar in them hills. Look forward to our next visit, Don. Let me take you to La Teresita's in Tampa for the best Cuban food in town. Tim
MAn I see where all the women in Tn have went to. Stolen and taken to other states, but just remember guys you can take the woman out of Tn but you can never take Tn out of the woman.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back