• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts for 1971-1972 Mach 1/Fastback

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I can vouch that Don is a great guy, easy to deal with, and a class human being. Do help him find the parts he's looking for to complete his 71 Mach 1. He's also originally from Tennessee; they grow some good folk (for example, my red-headed wife of 33 years) up thar in them hills. Look forward to our next visit, Don. Let me take you to La Teresita's in Tampa for the best Cuban food in town. Tim
Thanks for the kind words Tim! I'll be back down Tuesday afternoon, will you be available that evening for dinner?...the Cuban restaurant sounds great!

And I can vouch that Don is a great guy, easy to deal with, and a class human being. Do help him find the parts he's looking for to complete his 71 Mach 1. He's also originally from Tennessee; they grow some good folk (for example, my red-headed wife of 33 years) up thar in them hills. Look forward to our next visit, Don. Let me take you to La Teresita's in Tampa for the best Cuban food in town. Tim
Thanks for the kind words Tim! I'll be back down Tuesday afternoon, will you be available that evening for dinner?...the Cuban restaurant sounds great!

Don: Tuesday, I am booked with ministry until late at night. But how about Wednesday evening for Cuban food in Tampa? Anyone else is welcome to come on down. Supper is on me: Black beans and rice "soup", marinated pork chunks, onions, platanos (cooking banana), yuca (white root) with mojo sauce, yum), Hot Cuban bread with Cuban "Jam" (hot sauce) spread on it and some strong tinto--coffee(Spanish for "ink") in very small cups. What about it? Tim

Don: Tuesday, I am booked with ministry until late at night. But how about Wednesday evening for Cuban food in Tampa? Anyone else is welcome to come on down. Supper is on me: Black beans and rice "soup", marinated pork chunks, onions, platanos (cooking banana), yuca (white root) with mojo sauce, yum), Hot Cuban bread with Cuban "Jam" (hot sauce) spread on it and some strong tinto--coffee(Spanish for "ink") in very small cups. What about it? Tim
That sounds like a meal fit for a king, Tim, and really brings back some great memories. Do you have any plans to travel through Nevada soon? :p If I'm ever back to Florida, I will definitely stop by!

Doc

That sounds like a meal fit for a king, Tim, and really brings back some great memories. Do you have any plans to travel through Nevada soon? :p If I'm ever back to Florida, I will definitely stop by!

Doc

Sounds like you've had Cuban food in the pastm and it was a pleasant experience for you. Come on down!.

Tim: I'd love to but will be headed back Wednesday right after lunch. How about a rain check for the trip after this one? After I got home I took a good look at my deck lid, the bondo was only a light coating and not a 1/4-inch like I had thought. My deck lid is actually in really good shape. If acceptable to you, I'd like to swap the lid I got from you for some of the other parts that I still need. Maybe I should get some of that tinto coffee for my drive back Wednesday...that will be a long day for sure.

-Don

Tim: I'd love to but will be headed back Wednesday right after lunch. How about a rain check for the trip after this one? After I got home I took a good look at my deck lid, the bondo was only a light coating and not a 1/4-inch like I had thought. My deck lid is actually in really good shape. If acceptable to you, I'd like to swap the lid I got from you for some of the other parts that I still need. Maybe I should get some of that tinto coffee for my drive back Wednesday...that will be a long day for sure.

-Don
Don: No problem. We'll hook up for Mustang parts and Cuban food next time you come down. What an unbeatable combination. Tim

I would like to vouch for Tim.....I just bought an inside windshield pillar post molding from him that was in excellent condition and at an outstanding price. It came exactly when he said it would and it was a pleasure doing business with him.....thanks, Tim

I would like to vouch for Tim.....I just bought an inside windshield pillar post molding from him that was in excellent condition and at an outstanding price. It came exactly when he said it would and it was a pleasure doing business with him.....thanks, Tim
Bill: Thank you for your generous and kind words. Much obliged. Wish I could find that one small piece for the other side. All the best to you in your restoration. Tim

interested in a hood,radiator supports, entire front grille, battery tray, and one of the grille vent things under the windshield.

interested in a hood,radiator supports, entire front grille, battery tray, and one of the grille vent things under the windshield.
Sorry. Don't have the parts you need. But I recommend you contact Mike at Motorcity Mustang. See his ad on this website.

Anything left? :) I'm looking for the drivers A pillar trim piece and the drivers B pillar short trim piece. Thanks!

Anything left? :) I'm looking for the drivers A pillar trim piece and the drivers B pillar short trim piece. Thanks

I have one short C pillar, interior trim molding, driver side, in black, for the fastback/Mach 1 body style.. All the A pillars left over are chipped or broken. Sorry. I know how scarce these pieces can be. Real bummer. Contact me offline if you are interested in the C pillar

Hi, I was going through the forum and found your post. I am looking for both of the rear windows for the fastback, do you still have them? I just bought two, did not realize the coupe and fastback had different size rears.:huh: Cost shipped to Portland, OR 97266 ?? Thanks

Hi, I was going through the forum and found your post. I am looking for both of the rear windows for the fastback, do you still have them? I just bought two, did not realize the coupe and fastback had different size rears.:huh: Cost shipped to Portland, OR 97266 ?? Thanks
if not my uncle may have a set. I will ask if you get no results from above and want me to. Have you done an introduction post yet?

Pm sent yesterday to hotshot.

I saw Tim's stash of parts and bought a few more today. I can vouch that he has some hard to find items and for some items a few to select from.

He also has a pristine 72 mach1 Q code with 70k original miles that will soon be for sale. If I only had an extra $25k I would have driven it home! Beautiful car!
Tim, sorry for the late notice but I'll be down there tomorrow afternoon & would like to try that Cuban food if your schedule is open.

I saw Tim's stash of parts and bought a few more today. I can vouch that he has some hard to find items and for some items a few to select from.

He also has a pristine 72 mach1 Q code with 70k original miles that will soon be for sale. If I only had an extra $25k I would have driven it home! Beautiful car!
Tim, sorry for the late notice but I'll be down there tomorrow afternoon & would like to try that Cuban food if your schedule is open.
Don: Good to hear from you. Phone me today on my cell or at my office--727-345-0534--and we''ll set up at time to meet for Cuban food. Tim

Hi, I'm looking for a drivers side B-pillar, the whole post where the door latches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back