• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts for 1971-1972 Mach 1/Fastback

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I was going through the forum and found your post. I am looking for both of the rear windows for the fastback, do you still have them? I just bought two, did not realize the coupe and fastback had different size rears.:huh: Cost shipped to Portland, OR 97266 ?? Thanks
Hey, I have the rear window trim pieces (aluminum pieces that hold in the back window) in case you are looking for those. I have 3 of the 4 pieces. The two bottom panels (closest to trunk) are original and I have one of the side/top panels that is repo but good shape. Let me know if you need them. Thanks

Though it came late in my restoration, I bought a 71 Mach 1 parts car (minus motor/tranny) and have many extra parts--especially interior stuff--I don't need and don't wish to store. Let me know if you need anything; otherwise it's all going on e-bay to move it out of my storage. Tim; [email protected]
HI, I'M IN FL. AND NEED A COMPLETE CONSOLE, SUN VISORS WITH BRACKETS, AND REAR 1/4 DOOR PANELS, MINE HAVE SPEAKER HOLES IN THEM, CALL ME 954-2401276 JOE

Though it came late in my restoration, I bought a 71 Mach 1 parts car (minus motor/tranny) and have many extra parts--especially interior stuff--I don't need and don't wish to store. Let me know if you need anything; otherwise it's all going on e-bay to move it out of my storage. Tim; [email protected]
HI AGAIN, I NEED A FULL CONCOLE, REAR DOOR PANELS FOR 1/4

'S AND SUNVISORS. 954-2401276, JOE IN FL.

Joe, please read Tim's post before asking again. He doesn't have the parts you need.

You might want to try the Wanted forum and post the interior color too.

-Kurt

I have console and visors in my ad still available for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back