Picked up a great unmolested 69 coupe for the wife

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a Guy I pass everyday on my way to work with a pinto all rusted up and faded but it seems to run good. Older gentleman probably had it for 20 years plus. Looks like someone a long time ago went with a starsky hutch paint job but its pretty faded and rusty now. If I ever get done with my 73 my next project is going to be a mustang II restomod.
That's how all of the pintos I've look at look like. It's so hard to find a solid car here in the rust belt. I'd also like to see some cooler G-body stuff not lowriders with hydraulics.

There is a Guy I pass everyday on my way to work with a pinto all rusted up and faded but it seems to run good. Older gentleman probably had it for 20 years plus. Looks like someone a long time ago went with a starsky hutch paint job but its pretty faded and rusty now. If I ever get done with my 73 my next project is going to be a mustang II restomod.
That's how all of the pintos I've look at look like. It's so hard to find a solid car here in the rust belt. I'd also like to see some cooler G-body stuff not lowriders with hydraulics.
True

Great looking Pinto! The sad part is he probably invested at least three times what it would sell for, so he must have done it for love!

Great looking Pinto! The sad part is he probably invested at least three times what it would sell for, so he must have done it for love!
ANY improvement in a PINTO would have to be done for love. I had one back in the day looked like that one WITHOUT the mach I stuff. For a Pinto it was better than the 63 Chevy II six cylinder smoking so bad even street people were giving ME money car.

I'd like to see more pintos in general. I know that kind of sounds like an odd choice but I like the small rwd hatch setup it has. Plus done right they can look pretty cool.
Here you go MAch1 Pinto
Thanks Roy, that is a sweet pinto.

That Pinto is Awesome!!
Totally agree.

I have owned 14 Pintos.Never paying more than 300.00 for one. My 1st pinto I built when I was 14-15 years old. I did all the body and paint my self. I installed a 302 out of a 68 Cougar. Got it all done for my 16th birthday. It took me 2 years to build and 6 moths to destroy.:s The best pinto I owned was a 72 Square wagon I bought for 150.00 bucks. It had 99k on it when I got it and put 40k more on it with out doing anything to it. I had a blue with white Starsky & Hutch stripe 78 pinto with a full glass hatch. It was very very Slow. Pintos were good cars for a winter beater.

I seen this pinto at the knotts show. It was very cool for a Pinto.

mix 7-2009 003.jpg

I'd like to see more pintos in general. I know that kind of sounds like an odd choice but I like the small rwd hatch setup it has. Plus done right they can look pretty cool.
Here you go MAch1 Pinto
Maybe we should call that one the MINTO:D I DO LIKE IT THO!

My friend Paul is building a bad-ass Pinto with a Cosworth engine and total road racing-inspired equipment. I can't wait 'til he gets it done. Check out his FB album:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.129959120387439.18416.100001200556752&type=3

53651_129959660387385_6429122_o.jpg

402112_298541583529191_1296994988_n.jpg

560694_368871516496197_932509808_n.jpg

Back