PICS--FINISHED POLISHING--1-COAT WAX

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Q, any idea if there will be a Adam's dealer in Oz in the near future.

Cheers

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Q, any idea if there will be a Adam's dealer in Oz in the near future.

Cheers

Mark
No Idea Mark,

But I can send you what ever you like..I have already shipped numerous packages to our member URUGUAYAN_FASTBACK in Uruguay..

Scott, as primarily a "race" kind of guy, I have not been too impressed with all of that washing, waxing and the like in the past but I must admit that you have gotten my attention.

After reading your previous thread, I went to the "Adams" web site and am looking at ordering their "Premium Hand Polish & Car Wash Kit" to practice on my 2003 Marauder.

I was wondering if the "hand polish" process is as simple as it appears to be in the video?

By the way, as inferred, I REALLY like what you have done so far with Cody's former Mustang!

BT
I take it you drag race your car. Can you tell me a little about your setup? Suspension, T bars Motor Tranny! I hope spend a lot of time at the strip with mine! Right now Im install a roll control and making up a set subframe connectors to keep the beast from twisting the car.Also am installing the battery in the trunk over the rear axle! Any little secrets or helpful hints would be appreciated!

I take it you drag race your car. Can you tell me a little about your setup? Suspension, T bars Motor Tranny! I hope spend a lot of time at the strip with mine! Right now Im install a roll control and making up a set subframe connectors to keep the beast from twisting the car.Also am installing the battery in the trunk over the rear axle! Any little secrets or helpful hints would be appreciated!
MM,

I actually don't drag race..I'm into handling & canyon carving..The way this car is set up was done by the p.o. I intend to change out the entire suspension ..tranny down the road to set it up more to my liking..The guy to speak to about drag racing would be member Xoliex

Scott, as primarily a "race" kind of guy, I have not been too impressed with all of that washing, waxing and the like in the past but I must admit that you have gotten my attention.

After reading your previous thread, I went to the "Adams" web site and am looking at ordering their "Premium Hand Polish & Car Wash Kit" to practice on my 2003 Marauder.

I was wondering if the "hand polish" process is as simple as it appears to be in the video?

By the way, as inferred, I REALLY like what you have done so far with Cody's former Mustang!

I take it you drag race your car! Can you tell me a little about your set? Suspension, Traction bars, Motor... I plan on racing mine also! Right now now Im adding a roll control and making a set of Subframe Connectors for it. Any little secrets or adise would be greatly appreciated!

BT

Back