• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Plastic Sleeved Seat Belt Receiver.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello Judge; Winner!, Winner!!...Chicken Dinner!!!....those are "it"

Would you entertain the possibility of selling "1" or "2"?

I definitely need "1" to complete the restoration & would like an additional receiver as a back up.

Please let me know your thoughts.

I have something you might consider in trade.

I have a few of the "unobtainable" Robert Shaw 333-192 thermostats specially designed for 351 Clevelands....Thanks!, Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
I have four black ones that are sleeved. Just like the one Jeff posted but have exploding buckle type and starburst button. I'll post pictures today.

A pair would be $125 plus shipping.
Hello Judge; There goes the kid's college fund.

would you consider $125.00 with shipping included?...Thanks!, Mark

If you want the third piece in the picture and another one, I could include shipping. The button decal needs to be swapped as its not concourse ready like the others

If you want the third piece in the picture and another one, I could include shipping. The button decal needs to be swapped as its not concourse ready like the others
Hello Judge; Are you referring to the "4" receivers that you showed a photograph of on post 20?

If so, in your opinion are those to be considered as you stated " concourse ready" as in the photographs they appear to be dirty & in need of cleaning.

NOT looking to denigrate your receivers, just want to clarify your definition of "Concourse Ready"...Thanks!...Mark

While were on this subject of seatbelts...how rare are the deluxe belts? I think I have only seen them on a couple cars? Anyone have any info, there aren't any figures in the Mustangs by the numbers book.

You are correct the photo indicates they need some cleaning. It's been done since then. I went through them when you wanted a better price. They are without flaws, except the one button. I purchased them for cars I'm working. I know they are hard to find this nice. Was just trying to help someone. I can get replacements in the spring

You are correct the photo indicates they need some cleaning. It's been done since then. I went through them when you wanted a better price. They are without flaws, except the one button. I purchased them for cars I'm working. I know they are hard to find this nice. Was just trying to help someone. I can get replacements in the spring
Hello Judge; Thanks for clarifying the condition in the photo & commenting on their current condition.

I'll step-up to the plate & accept your full asking price. plus paying the $15.00 shipping for a total of $140.00, if you agree to sell me the two finest condition receivers.

Please let me know you thoughts...Mark

Back