possible 1971 mach 1 purchase

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations!! ::thumb::

Don't feel weird or scared... you mentioned having 'race car guys' in the family.

Again - we're all here for you as well. Got a question, do a quick search or post it up. I don't think there's anything on your new project that we haven't seen or done before (I actually think mine was one of the ones full of the most surprises - rofl ).

You got this!
lol.. I've viewed your ablum. She was a mess. lol.. Gives me hope that it can be done.

Marti matters if you are investing or restoring to original condition. I am doing neither with my car, but still got one to confirm that my car came the way I believed it did. It does help to verify that the car is a match for the VIN number.

You might find a build sheet under the carpet or in the bottom of a seat, if you do, keep it no matter what the condition.

Congrats on the purchase of the yellow 72. They look great with the yellow/black colors. I always get the Marti for all my classis Mustangs. Get the delux Marti. Its fun to know the history of these cars even if you don't plan to return to stock.

Congrats! Welcome to the 71-73 family of dirty hands and busted knuckles. Please keep us posted and for sure post pictures with your husband and boys when it arrives home.

Back