Possible Rotisserie Trade???

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
2011 Mustang GT
Ok... here's the deal, some of you expressed interest in my rotisserie. I took the car off it last night and I'm finishing up my "dolly conversion" tonight. It looks like I'm going to be able to make what I need for the dolly out of only the center connecting bar, leaving the 2 "A" frames, and spinner parts in tact. I'm also keeping the casters. So, if anyone is interested let me know, you would need 4 new 10" high castors, and a 3x3" square tube about 139" long to connect the 2 ends back together after the car is mounted to it. One other thing to note is that the front bracket is set up to bolt right to the front bumper mounts. In the rear, you will have to drill 1/2" holes up through your trunk floor as it's designed to sit on the bottom of the rear rails (check out my pics in the SN71 thread) After, you can either weld them back up like I plan to do, or just get some rubber plugs for them. I just didn't trust bolting it to the rear body panel where the buper mounts :s

I'm posing a possible trade for a decent set of used 71-72 front and rear bumpers. I don't really care what condition (as long as they're not horribly mangled) as I plan on modifying them, stripping the chrome, and painting them to match my car anyway.

I'm open to any other offers as well. I'm not looking for much as I realize it's only half a rotisserie ;)

It's great you were able to work out a trade with a fellow member. Keep up the great 71/73 camaraderie.
That's what it's all about!!! Scott's a great guy, he spent some time checking out my car and we talked about some different ways to do things. And he didn't even seem to care that my 5 year old was being loud and kicking a soccer ball past us the whole time for attention ::tease::

Back