Random 71-73 Pictures

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's an old ad from way back:

8560521739_e07c44cc31_k.jpg

I know our cars are growing in popularity. I get more lookers and people stopping by to talk with me at the shows, than most other cars. Had a Mopar at next to me at the last show. The guy told me he hates Mustangs but had to admit mine was badass. He asked permission to sit inside for a few minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's funny...I also had a Mopar guy hanging around my Mustang at a Labor Day show. I caught him staring under my hood!

Mopar gawker.jpg

Melbourne Australia in the 1970's. A keen eye is needed to spot the Mustang in this one.

QVE5k2a.jpg
Wow...... is the Mustang towing that big boat?

1971 M-code Mach 1
I was wondering the same thing! I thought Mustangs were totally unfit for towing due to the way they were constructed?

Those photos are too cool! The Melbourne photo with the 'Stang just peeking out is great.

That race photo is amazing.......

What is gonna happen to all us 'fuelies' WHEN they forbid fuel cars from 2030??????? This is a REAL plan here Euroland!

All muscle car owners will move to Great Britain to avoid the EU ban.

Melbourne Australia in the 1970's. A keen eye is needed to spot the Mustang in this one.

QVE5k2a.jpg
Great pic, It would be interesting to know if it was one of the two Boss 351's Ford Australia brought in from the US to help with the styling for the XB model upgrade. Couldn't imagine too many of these year Mustangs over here at that time. Brett did it say what year this pic was captured? To me had to be atleast 73 as there's a P5 LTD in the background, which were released that year.

everybody's on the wrong side of the road... must be a flopped negative...

Back