Random weird 71-73 mustang pics I have found

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate them alllll!! Jeje
All I can say is, did you guys see Pulp Fiction? If your a fan you'll remember the conversation between Jules and Vincent while they were discussing Vincents time in Amsterdam and the McDonalds...

"Same sh... as here...just a little bit different"

o_O wow at the charger stang :-D hmm maybe a cuda grill will look better :p

All I can say is, did you guys see Pulp Fiction? If your a fan you'll remember the conversation between Jules and Vincent while they were discussing Vincents time in Amsterdam and the McDonalds...

"Same sh... as here...just a little bit different"
Course I remember. I live in a country where you actually have to order a "Royal with Cheese"! Here we don´t know what the **** a Quarterpounder is: :-D

Thought I'd share this junk squad with everybody. Hopefully, none of these owners are on this forum and or get offended. These are some of the weirdest 71-73 cars I have found on the net.
That first one looks like somebody wanted to copy the look of a Pantera.

largerearhigg1.jpg

Thought I'd share this junk squad with everybody. Hopefully, none of these owners are on this forum and or get offended. These are some of the weirdest 71-73 cars I have found on the net.
That first one looks like somebody wanted to copy the look of a Pantera.

largerearhigg1.jpg
I like the Panteratang so far, more pictures.

I was going for the yellow one when i built on 05:

DSCN0153.JPG

Honestly speaking, the yellow Mustang with the ground effects...not too bad, don't really like the side scoops, but the rest is done very nicely I think (still not my style though)...

But now if you say you don't like 'em low... then lets raise 'em up!

Again, not my style...but I do appreciate the technical abilities of the folks who do these things. Some people are not afraid to make their visions a reality.

Michael

A few more from around the web...

Now this last one is weird as well...just not the same weird as the rest. Never really saw much in the way of Mustangs used as Police csrs, at least not until the Fox body platform came around. Here is 73 Mustang from Japan...

Alrighty then...enough of the weirdness for me. :rolleyes:

Michael

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back