• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rear power window switch bezels ashtray and Deluxe seat belt warning light

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 M Code manual steering manual brakes power windows air conditioning fold down rear seat NOX emissions system medium yellow gold ginger interior
Wanted 71-72 rear power window switch bezels and ash try with lid for the rear also I need the Deluxe seat belt warning light on the dash next to the headlight switch attached is a picture of the location of the light 732-737-1269 shipped zip 32164 Thanks

Wanted 71-72 rear power window switch bezels and ash try with lid for the rear also I need the Deluxe seat belt warning light on the dash next to the headlight switch attached is a picture of the location of the light 732-737-1269 shipped zip 32164 Thanks
included a pic. from the "BELTS"light what you looking for(all mine spare lights are sold)

here is some ashtray for sale on ebay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/71-73-Ford-Mustang-Mercury-Cougar-Rear-Interior-Trim-Ashtray-Assembly-/282031020849?hash=item41aa5bdb31:g:bk4AAOSw2x1XLpiu&vxp=mtr

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure you have found out by now that the clips that hold the passenger side power window bezel and the rear bezels are extinct. I have someone working on tooling to make them but taking way too long doing in his spare time to save money. You do not just pry the bezel off you have to slide a thin like metal scale between the bezel and the door panel to release the clips. WCCC gets $35.00 each for them when he has them.

I believe another of the members here has bezels NOS I bought a couple from him last year.

I will let the forum know when the bezel clips are available takes 6 per car same on Cougar and maybe some T-birds.

Back