• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts Wanted Rear view mirror

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72conv

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang convertible
Anyone have a nice rear view mirror laying around that needs a home? I'm looking for one to put in my '73 F100 to replace the rather small one that came with the truck.

Here is a mirror that would work. 12” long.

Attachments

• IMG_6891.jpeg
    IMG_6891.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6892.jpeg
    IMG_6892.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6893.jpeg
    IMG_6893.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6894.jpeg
    IMG_6894.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Hey MotorCity Mustang, do you have a you have a good driver quality Ford Factory 72 Mustang Rear view Mirror?
Bill, Let me see if I have any nice ones on the shelf. Will get you a picture.

Bill, Let me see if I have any nice ones on the shelf. Will get you a picture.
Bill, Out of the ones I have on the shelf (there are none in the back yard on the cars), only one is ok. It still has small brown spots on the glass mirror side all the way down (see picture). Not sure if you can use this or not.

Attachments

• IMG_6959.jpg
    IMG_6959.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6960.jpg
    IMG_6960.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 0
Bill, Out of the ones I have on the shelf (there are none in the back yard on the cars), only one is ok. It still has small brown spots on the glass mirror side all the way down (see picture). Not sure if you can use this or not.
Thanks for looking but I will pass on the one with the brown spots. If you come across a good one in the future just keep me in mind. Thank you sir

Back