Recent Purchases Thread

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, here we go:

New gaskets for the taillight and side markers, new deluxe door panels (white), complete exhaust system and a pair of shorty headers. Plus the usual small stuff...

So much for keeping my bank account reasonably balanced. :s

Scored a tachometer instrument cluster and complete wiring harness (with center console plug) - a helluva deal!

Should be here soon - can't wait!

Bought two new (well one nos and one good used) fresh air intake door actuator cables from OHIO Mustang and sent him the snow and cold from East Tn in return.:D
Roy your shipment will be delayed due to adverse weather conditions.

Who's laughing now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidding.

You sent a bunch of it. Next time keep in mind I only need 2 inches at a time to go snow plowing. I've been plowing it since 2 AM, Just got in at the shop, NEED more coffee.

Your parts will ship today.

Thanks Don

Bought two new (well one nos and one good used) fresh air intake door actuator cables from OHIO Mustang and sent him the snow and cold from East Tn in return.:D
Roy your shipment will be delayed due to adverse weather conditions.

Who's laughing now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidding.

You sent a bunch of it. Next time keep in mind I only need 2 inches at a time to go snow plowing. I've been plowing it since 2 AM, Just got in at the shop, NEED more coffee.

Your parts will ship today.

Thanks Don
rofl

Just got back from a trip to Ohio Mustang! Don hooked us up with some used shock towers, front power disc conversion kit and some other misc. parts for the coupe and the Mach 1! We now have almost everything needed to finish the coupe...just need to go at it! :D

Just got back from a trip to Ohio Mustang! Don hooked us up with some used shock towers, front power disc conversion kit and some other misc. parts for the coupe and the Mach 1! We now have almost everything needed to finish the coupe...just need to go at it! :D
Must be nice to be close enough to drive to a supply house, but think I will stay south and depend on UPS:)

Must be nice to be close enough to drive to a supply house, but think I will stay south and depend on UPS:)
Roy, you showed us where you work. With all the underground scientific experimental stuff down there, you can't tell me there is not a secret room with the teleporter in it !!! Just beam over, I'll keep it a secret!!!

Roy, you showed us where you work. With all the underground scientific experimental stuff down there, you can't tell me there is not a secret room with the teleporter in it !!! Just beam over, I'll keep it a secret!!!
:dodgy: :whistling :rofl

Wanted to tell Don at Ohio I just recently installed all 0f the re-pop Dash parts on my Mach 1.Went very smooth with only minor mods.They look great! Brought my interior to a whole new level! Thanks again for great service and parts!!

88025a63.jpg

I just scored 9 way adjustable shocks for the rear, I got them at amazon for half price about $46 each. I dont know how that happened since I usually pay double.

shocks003.jpg

They are already on.

just received my hood hindges, external door handles, and all the side markers from don witt at ohio mustang!!

Ordered from OMS:

1 BAttery tray (AGAIN)

1 set sunvisors

1 set seat belts

1 gauge lens glass/plastic

2 visor pins

Should be here on Thursday

Thanks Don

Also new rear correct calibers are on the way.

Should be here shortly

Front coilover conversion kit with sport tuned bilstens adjustable drop from street or track

Front & rear 04 cobra disc brake conversion kit Street or track

camber lock kit street or track

1" Drop mideye 4.5 rear leafs street or track

Matched sport tuned rear bilsten shocks

Front & rear 04 cobra calipers rock auto

all new wheel bearings & seals front & rear rock auto

Front & rear sloted & cross drilled brake rotors

Can't wait to have it on all 4's again

Should be here shortly

Front coilover conversion kit with sport tuned bilstens adjustable drop from street or track

Front & rear 04 cobra disc brake conversion kit Street or track

camber lock kit street or track

1" Drop mideye 4.5 rear leafs street or track

Matched sport tuned rear bilsten shocks

Front & rear 04 cobra calipers rock auto

all new wheel bearings & seals front & rear rock auto

Front & rear sloted & cross drilled brake rotors

Can't wait to have it on all 4's again

AMEN

Do cars count? The only items I've purchased lately aside from the cars are a tack cluster, door panels, 3 gauge pod & several Marti reports.

Back