Rediscovering the Dream Car

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep Jason its the same one. Iam going to fly down and look at it over Christmas. If it still in good nick and still does it for me I will start talking dollars with the man. I have a realistic walk away dollar figure and won't exceed that. He has obviously looked after it but is starting to get right into US cars and until we talked he said he had thought of selling once or twice but couldn't but is happy for me to have it. I don't know it just seems weird how after all these years how things are starting to line up
Hi Luke,

I thought that would've definitely been the one. Going down there at Christmas says that the interest is still there and once you see it, then you'll know for sure which way to go. If you have a certain "walk away" figure then don't let the emotional side of it let you above this, if anything I wouldn't show much emotion at all (harder said than done, I know) so he thinks that you're not as much into the car as he thought, that way he knows he's not going to get crazy money from you for the car. Maybe even say something like "I really thought I'd truly be more excited seeing her than I really am, but she still looks great." That way it shows him that you're not going to buy the car at any cost, but you're complimenting him on looking after it as well.

All the best on with it all and hope it really works out for you, if you still want the car. Just remember, don't let heart go away from your head. It probably seems weird how these go or line up, but I'm a firm believer in things happen for a reason. Soon enough you'll know one way or the other.
Yep that's the plan. There is a walk away figure and I wont exceed it.

No worries and all the best with it and hope it all works out for you. Keep us posted on the outcome, one way or the other.

Good stuff mate, glad it's all coming together. Be sure to throw up a few pics when you get it.

Back