Rocketmans Tach conversion ROCKS in renewed dash

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job. One thing that really stood out was the color of your interior. I think it is outstanding. It really brings out the interior. Did you redo any of it, or is it well preserved?

New seat covers a couple of years ago but they are factory look alikes, new carpet,, repainted the center console and the sides of my repro center dash panel, as well as the backs of the front seats, door panels are factory and still look good, as are the arm rest and trim around the windows... Dash pad has been replaced and painted as well with the flex paint. Steering wheel I bought on here with a few small cracks and after filling the cracks and alot of cleaning and polishing it shines, steering wheel center pad is factory but the red emblem is new,,, the car has been garage kept for the last 25 years, that helps.

I bought a 2 part liquid epoxy and a brown epoxy dye for liquids,

http://www.gorillatough.com/gorilla-epoxy

it took a very small amount of the dye to color the epoxy, I tried a couple of small doses and it is hard to get it right, mine ended up to dark after all but is hard to see from the front

doing this I did not need to paint

Back