Rust Bullet $$$

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jgonzo

Reaction score
My Car
72 standard
Who has the best pricing for rust bullet?? Getting ready to make the purchase........

Thanks...........jim

I got mine through Summit Racing. I had a bunch of other things to order at the time, so I just went with their "free shipping" and had everything (for that order) sent at the same time.

I used "Black Shell" for all of my Rust Bullet needs, and the first gallon can I bought seemed to last forever. When it finally ran out (front clip, cowl area, rear wheel houses, trunk, rear frame rails), I still needed a bit more (floor pans, ceiling, rest of the interior areas), so I bought 2 quart cans, and finished up what I needed with a little less than a half quart left, which one of my buddies snapped up for their project.

I don't know who had the "best" prices, but I thought Summit Racing was reasonable. The Black Shell seems to be a little cheaper than the standard primer gray color.

http://www.summitracing.com/search/brand/rust-bullet?SortBy=Default&SortOrder=Ascending&tw=Rust%20Bullet&sw=Rust%20Bullet

Hope that helps!

Got to GOOGLE and the SHOPPING and type in Rust Bullet.

You'll have to sort through some junk but it is worth it to determine better pricing.

Know what you want to buy ahead of time and search pricing there.

Sometimes you can call vendor and see if they have any discounts that might apply.

Good luck!

Ray

Sometimes it goes cheap on amazon

I've been getting it at Amazon, My last order it was on sale and I purchased 2 quarts rust bullet, 2 quarts black shell for 109.00 total. They do have sales but its rare. BUY SOME LATEX GLOVES WHEN YOU BUY RUST BULLET!!! Thank me later :)

I've been getting it at Amazon, My last order it was on sale and I purchased 2 quarts rust bullet, 2 quarts black shell for 109.00 total. They do have sales but its rare. BUY SOME LATEX GLOVES WHEN YOU BUY RUST BULLET!!! Thank me later :)
Yes - An absolute MUST! ::thumb:: ::thumb:: ::thumb::

Latest posts

Back