seats

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danny

Reaction score
My Car
1973 mach 1 351 clevland dard red
hi, anybody know where i could get replacement seats for a 1973 mach 1 mustang? i would like original looking seats

Danny if you have frames... go to NPD or National Parts Depot. I've used others off and on to see what they offer and NPD provide the best service, good quality and tech info, and dont jerk you around.

I used foam and an upholstery kit from OMS. Everything fit pretty good, if I was to do it over again I'd try a few different techniques for better results but overall I'm pretty happy. I don't think anyone makes all new seats so you'll have to have your reupholstered or do it yourself. Good luck.

I used foam and an upholstery kit from OMS. Everything fit pretty good, if I was to do it over again I'd try a few different techniques for better results but overall I'm pretty happy. I don't think anyone makes all new seats so you'll have to have your reupholstered or do it yourself. Good luck.
+ 1 on Dons stuff from OMS

2011-11-28_17-21-37_392.jpg

my mustang 267.jpg

Back