Service and Repair Manuals

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a suggestion of getting hard copies of the shop manuals or the CD version. When I look at the CD examples the look like a bad scan of a manual. Also, any suggestions on where the get them, Scott Drake?

Thanks
The original manuals show up on eBay every once in a while. Good luck with the search.

Does anyone have a suggestion of getting hard copies of the shop manuals or the CD version. When I look at the CD examples the look like a bad scan of a manual. Also, any suggestions on where the get them, Scott Drake?

Thanks
I ended up getting a well preserved hard copy from another forum member for about $35, definitely worth it. It would probably be easier to find something in the CD version, but once you get to know the manuals, it really is better having the book in your hand, just my opinion. Good Luck...

Thanks
I ended up getting a well preserved hard copy from another forum member for about $35, definitely worth it. It would probably be easier to find something in the CD version, but once you get to know the manuals, it really is better having the book in your hand, just my opinion. Good Luck...
I have the hard copy and the CD version. The CD is worthless.

Got my paper manuals probably on eBay. A set of manuals is a

must have if you work on your car. It is very difficult to find a

mechanic that knows anything about our cars.

mike

Thanks
I have the hard copy and the CD version. The CD is worthless.

Got my paper manuals probably on eBay. A set of manuals is a

must have if you work on your car. It is very difficult to find a

mechanic that knows anything about our cars.

mike
I just ordered a set from EBAY! Let the wrenching begin. "Is been two weeks now, I thought I'd be done with this project by now"

-Jim

I just ordered a set from EBAY! Let the wrenching begin. "Is been two weeks now, I thought I'd be done with this project by now"

-Jim
Let the Games begin I always say.

Two weeks you say, my project is

six years running with no end in

sight :p

You may want to order the wiring

manual. Mine has proven useful.

mike

P6230388.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back