shed full of parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any deluxe white interior door panels?
no sorry

Black interior parts?
some what u need
Looking for Black deluxe door panels?;)
sorry no dice did take photos today,alot of stuff will post tmorow

no sorry

some what u need
Looking for Black deluxe door panels?;)
I need the rear side panels for vert, and i really need center grill support
no sorry there is a hood latch with only 1 center brace behind it

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this was an old thread hopefully he still has some parts. I read and though you mentioned some "fair" fenders? Any chance of a 73 drivers side laying in there?

I'm interested in the hood lock brackets that bolt to the radiator support and the 4V closed chamber heads.

Let me know a price on each please.

Would be interested in the tail lights if you still have them total cost with shipping to business address 50219. Pella Iowa

THANKS

like it says i just bought a shed full of parts to save them from scrap yard,didnt pay alot so ill be selling anything dirt cheap im sure things will cost more to ship than u pay for the part. ill be taken photos this week,but a few things i seen is the door glass got a couple, which glass has the huge circle missing on the bottom??,is it conv? the guy did have conv there is a pump for vert seen that couple tach speedo couple fair fenders dr couple head light buckets lots of trim washer bottle ect so if u have a need u can email me home alot rite now i will post pics this week.have a few intakes hollys st an torker tunnelram some cleveland blocks ect pm with needs

http://s1172.photobucket.com/albums/r572/Saford72/
Is that chrome vinyl top trim on the right side of picture 40?

How much for rear identicator light?

How much for front turn signal lenses?

You wouldn't happen to have a coupe drip rail molding?

Super mustang!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Any idea what engines the aftermarket intake manifolds bolt to? I may be interested in any that bolt to a 2v Cleveland heads. And part numbers on them that we could look up?

Do you still have the rear corner pieces (white with black stripes), the hood inserts and the front grill lights with the silver trim? If so, how much would you want for them and shipping to 28681-Taylorsville, nc?

thanks!

Bryan

Back