shed full of parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have a pair of 351 C Engine lift hooks/brackets? They bolt to the exhaust manifolds and they are used to pull the engine out for the car for service.

like it says i just bought a shed full of parts to save them from scrap yard,didnt pay alot so ill be selling anything dirt cheap im sure things will cost more to ship than u pay for the part. ill be taken photos this week,but a few things i seen is the door glass got a couple, which glass has the huge circle missing on the bottom??,is it conv? the guy did have conv there is a pump for vert seen that couple tach speedo couple fair fenders dr couple head light buckets lots of trim washer bottle ect so if u have a need u can email me home alot rite now i will post pics this week.have a few intakes hollys st an torker tunnelram some cleveland blocks ect pm with needs

http://s1172.photobucket.com/albums/r572/Saford72/
Hi!

I'm looking for a throttle cable bracket for a 351c, bolts to the intake. Doesn't have to be pretty!

I know this was an old thread hopefully he still has some parts. I read and though you mentioned some "fair" fenders? Any chance of a 73 drivers side laying in there?
no sorry

I'm interested in the hood lock brackets that bolt to the radiator support and the 4V closed chamber heads.

Let me know a price on each please.
70 bucks on the brakets no heads left

Looking for rear window cranks for a convertible. They are a bit shorter in length than the fronts.

Thanks!

Scott
i will look this weekend

like it says i just bought a shed full of parts to save them from scrap yard,didnt pay alot so ill be selling anything dirt cheap im sure things will cost more to ship than u pay for the part. ill be taken photos this week,but a few things i seen is the door glass got a couple, which glass has the huge circle missing on the bottom??,is it conv? the guy did have conv there is a pump for vert seen that couple tach speedo couple fair fenders dr couple head light buckets lots of trim washer bottle ect so if u have a need u can email me home alot rite now i will post pics this week.have a few intakes hollys st an torker tunnelram some cleveland blocks ect pm with needs

Hi!

I'm looking for a throttle cable bracket for a 351c, bolts to the intake. Doesn't have to be pretty!
15 dollars 5to ship paypal is [email protected]

Do you still have the engines
no sorry

Is that chrome vinyl top trim on the right side of picture 40?

How much for rear identicator light?

How much for front turn signal lenses?

You wouldn't happen to have a coupe drip rail molding?

Super mustang!!!
call me 3216523767

Looking for A pilar trim for a 71 mach 1

Jim
i will check call me 3216523767

Last edited by a moderator:

hey ill just take like ten bucks a piece on the lights dont think i have the rest but i will look more this weekend.

Is that chrome vinyl top trim on the right side of picture 40?

How much for rear identicator light?

How much for front turn signal lenses?

You wouldn't happen to have a coupe drip rail molding?

Super mustang!!!

Do you still have the trim rings for the wheels? Or maybe the whole dog dish setup?
still have the ones in the pic not sure what they are worth they are not perfect phone pics will do well call me 3216523767

Do you have a pair of 351 C Engine lift hooks/brackets? They bolt to the exhaust manifolds and they are used to pull the engine out for the car for service.
i tnink so call me 3216523767

Blue full console?

Full med blue console or a glove compartment light and switch ?
sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
I am interested in the interior trim like the gauge trim, center dash trim, dash pad, glove box trim and the glove box latch ... The trim I'm looking for is black for a 71 so it should have the chrome outlining on the panels ... And the best condition you have is preferred so if I could get all of the pieces and parts as a group for a dirt cheap price i will be one happy camper.

Hi, not sure if you still have any parts? Do you have the glove box latch (non-locking) available?

Thanks!

Back