sheet metal

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitbullrescue

Reaction score
My Car
72 Q code sportsroof 89 5liter ,balanced,blueprinted.Global West suspension,Tremec 5speed
could use some good info/leads for sheet metal,core support to firewall,need a little bit of everything up there.also,if any literature about sheet metal resto for our cars would be nice.have some generic books,but i know there has to be some specifics for our cars

I have new and used parts

What are you needing

Don

Are you looking to upgrade/lighten the pieces?

Just restore it to original spec/quality?

Telling us what sort of info you're looking for would help us provide you with it. :)

[time to replace rusted out areas,so info on front structural rebuild would be helpful,rusted cowl repair,package tray,rear wheel arch,drop offs.just wanted to know if any literature on that subject for our cars

[time to replace rusted out areas,so info on front structural rebuild would be helpful,rusted cowl repair,package tray,rear wheel arch,drop offs.just wanted to know if any literature on that subject for our cars
You could watch some of my videos:idea:

www.saturdaymorninggarage.com

& some not on the website but on my youtube channel (just click any of the videos where it says youtube)

Back