...So long my lady mustang. We shall meet again one day.

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

kindersmach

VIP Members
Reaction score
It is with a bitter, sweet sound that I say today is the day that I've sold my beautiful '72 Mach1. It's been a great run and I've learned so much from this site. I will still check in from time to time and hopefully have another 71-73 soon, but for now priorities are changing as I explore other ventures.

Sorry for the dramatic voice, sad to see her go. It will be weird for awhile.

20140427_080301.jpg

LCB1

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Fastback
Sorry you had to sell her, but I understand priorities

JimNiki

Schmuck
Reaction score
My Car
71 Mach 1
Say the truth! You sold it for a Toyota!

He he

Yes, losing a loved one can be very painful, we all share your pain.....

OLE PONY

VIP Members
Staff member
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Conv.
01 Mustang Bullitt (my son owns now)
04 Oxford White Mach 1
04 Azure Blue Mach 1 (sold)
Hopefully you will keep us up to date on your new endeavors. Did you encourage the new owner to sign up here?

Don C

Fords Forever
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Sportroof M code
When my wife and I got married she had a '68 fastback and I had a 63 1/2 500 XL. Priorities and starting a family forced the sale of them, in favor of a Fairmont station wagon (at least it had a 302), so I share in your pain and know where you're coming from.

Reaction score
My Car
Multiple Mustangs!
That would be a tough one for sure. I let my house go one time but never sold any of my cars had 7 when the bank took the house, divorce. Ruined my credit for a while but I still have my cars not to many collector houses out there.

David

imusa76

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Convertable
302 v2 FMX 2.79 rear end
Tom,

sorry to see that its finally sold, I can tell as much as you wanted it sold, you also didn't want to see it go.

and always remember, when your ready for your next Mustang, check with us first to see if anyone has one for sale, it might be a car your already know.

Austin Vert

Benefactors
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Convertible
Tom,

Congrats on the sale. I know it has been a drawn out process and a drop in price for you, so not an easy pill to swallow. It's been great having you around, so please don't become a total stranger.

Greg.:)

Mister 4x4

Too Big to Sneak
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1
Aw Man, that sucks. I know you're feeling the loss and I hope you can find your way back to having another one again someday.

But let's not overlook the real issue here: You bailin' out leaves me with the only pewter/black no stripe Mach 1... I can't believe you did that to me. rofl

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
1971 Mustang Sportsroof
1972 Q Code 4-speed conv.
Tom - please know you are always welcome here. If nothing else keep that cell camera ready - snap and send us pics of 71-3's you see as you are out and about!

I sense you'll be picking up another 71-73 Mustang soon. :)

Ray

73StangCoupe

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
73 Mustang Coupe
Hey Tom,

Congrats on your sale. I'm also starting the process of selling my car, we'll see what happens. It's always a crap-shoot selling vintage cars, finding the right buyer is a challenge. It can take 5 minutes or 5 months. I really hope a forum member buys my car, that way I can follow the car's progress. I will buy another 7123 mustang, no doubt, but it will be hard to find one as special as my car, at least IMHO. Good luck to you and I hope and pray that you and your bride have a great start on your journey!