Something is wrong ?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Say what you will about the car, the pictures should at least tell you enough to make a purchase decision. I have to give them credit for being thorough even though the car is not so beautiful.
+1. Seller does go out of their way to photograph the flaws (granted, in an ideal world, this shouldn't be a surprise).

-Kurt
glad they captured the whole car kudos for them

That beautiful piece of art closed bid with no higher than 5000.00 which is about 3000 too high. 12 bidders....none wanted to go higher? I READ the responses here to my wife...then showed her the pic's. her response was "why" ....."why" ...... "why" :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well at least they were honest enough to show the BUMPS popping through the vinyl top. I do like the Cyclones but 15k and the possible other things the car may be hiding with the potential rust under the vinyl.... and just a 351 ...I cant see 15k.

The underside of the car was not very pretty but an interesting car none the less. The front is a love it or hate it feature and I happen to love it. Is the Cyclone the high end version of the Montego? They relisted the Mustang 7kplus.

The underside of the car was not very pretty but an interesting car none the less. The front is a love it or hate it feature and I happen to love it. Is the Cyclone the high end version of the Montego? They relisted the Mustang 7kplus.
I guess my GUESS may be somewhat accurate.... telling me these guys do a makeover for the uneducated buyer.

To the point the Mustang is 7k ? I guess that makes sense since the former 12 bidders didn't go over 5k :D:D

Back