Street Machine Summer Nationals 2022 in St. Paul

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I just paid my registration fee! I've been to this car show several times in the past as a visitor, but this will be my first time as a participant!! I've got 2 weeks to go through the car and get him ready. If anyone from the forum decides to go, let me know...I'd love to meet up or park next to each other if you are driving your Mustang too! Last time I was there was in 2018 and I saw a handful of 71-73's there...
https://7173mustangs.com/threads/oreilly-auto-parts-street-machine-summer-nationals.31438/

Hi Jason,
We have tics and plan on going perhaps Friday or Sunday at this time. A psbl snag would be I’m putting a new clutch in my car and not sure if it’ll be complete.
Will let ya know, thnx
Bill

Hi Jason,
We have tics and plan on going perhaps Friday or Sunday at this time. A psbl snag would be I’m putting a new clutch in my car and not sure if it’ll be complete.
Will let ya know, thnx
Bill
Awesome! I'll be there Saturday and Sunday...have a golf tourney on Friday so wont be able to make it for day one, even if you don't have your car with I'd love to meet up and say hello in person!

I'm a bit late in posting as I have been busy lately, but I had quite an adventure at the Street Machine Summer Nationals in St. Paul a couple weeks ago... I'll post on that in another thread, but I found 3 big ponies there two verts and a Mach1!
vert1.jpgver2.jpgmach.jpg

Back