Test run with mounted transmission

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi folks

I have to apoligize for late respond and being absent for such a long period. Was quite busy with job and ohter things. Now hows my project going?

I could start the engine and ran it for a few minutes. But thats all so far. I had to focus on the body job. I need to get the underbody painted before winter. Unfortunately I dont live in CA or FL so I have to bear the winters in EU.

But as you wanted... here the video

Hi guys

I am very sorry - but obviously I wasnt able to publish a proper documentation of my Mustang mach1 restoration. You should know that I am member of two forums in Europe, means I am cheating...

But be sure I will post it one day. Anyway there is still a lot to do on my car. Just would like to give you an short update on whats going on in cold Europe.

After sandblasting, lot of welding and priming the under carriage is ready for its paint - see latest pics

I added sealer according to the manuels - for the drain plugs I kept it like it was done originally - installed with sealer and screws prior paint job

IMG_0170.JPG

IMG_0168.JPG

IMG_0031.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back