Three mustangs

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like Triostangs set off a show and tell thread!

I think Don wins with 9! Four is a nice round number, but hard to photograph all at once!

DSCF8293.jpg

DSCF8298.jpg

DSCF8288.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bunch of show offs on this site:exclamation: :D

Just one old broken down one here! (so far) I did cut one up for parts if that counts... Also, to you Triostang, mine spent its original time with me in the garage in Houston. ::welcome::

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL when I said three mustangs I meant of the 71-73 body, every now and then you will catch me driving a 66 :). I sold an 04 cobra to fund the classics even more so. I have a 69 fastback that is just gaining more and more rust :(

Here is a crappycellphonepic of the boss

2llkgfb.jpg

LOL when I said three mustangs I meant of the 71-73 body, every now and then you will catch me driving a 66 :). I sold an 04 cobra to fund the classics even more so. I have a 69 fastback that is just gaining more and more rust :(
So 5 mustangs in total...not a bad showing. :p

I like the boss pic...makes it look mystical.

Here is a crappycellphonepic of the boss

2llkgfb.jpg
Ok so now I just have 75% of one:mad::p

well have your ever takin your ride down on friday night to biffs burgers on 35 and topperwine? thats where i use to go all the time, from my house in boerne
I know 35 well, since I am in Austin :) I go to S.a every now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back