TNFASTBK'S COUSIN...

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEATNGU

Reaction score
My Car
2003 SUZUKI GSXR-1000
1997 FORD RANGER
1974 FORD F-100 4X4
1978 FORD F-150
1999 JEEP CHEROKEE CLASSIC
1963 VW BUG
1964 MERCURY COMET 4-DOOR
2001 BUELL BLAST

I THOUGHT ID JUST JOIN TO PICK ON ROY SEEING HOW IM THE ONE DOING ALL THE WORK HE IS TAKING CREDIT FOR ! HAHAHA (JOKING), but seriously whats with the 4xstance there Roy ? going rockcrawling soon ??? ::chili::

Last edited by a moderator:
I THOUGHT ID JUST JOIN TO PICK ON ROY SEEING HOW IM THE ONE DOING ALL THE WORK HE IS TAKING CREDIT FOR ! HAHAHA (JOKING), but seriously whats with the 4xstance there Roy ? going rockcrawling soon ??? ::chili::

hahahahaha looks like a battle is starting.

IT IS WHAT IT IS and if you had a Jeep maybe you could go torofl anyway ::welcome:: and enjoy

I thought the high front end was so he could sit in the car place his hands where the steering wheel should be and say in a loud voice VROOM VROOM and make tire squeeling sounds ....and pretend that the front end was lifting as he was pulling away from the boys who wear bowties!!!rofl

LOL sorry Roy! couldn't resist!:whistling:

Ken

I think you forgot to look in my garage there ROY, I do have another jeep, so talk some more crapola !

And thanks for the welcome's everyone !!!

Welcome to the forums!

::welcome::

::welcome:: guess we'll have to find you a 71-73 when you get done with Roy's? Or, you can take on mine!
Sorry to disapoint, but im pre-71..... but there all fun ! Especially when there finished !!!:D

::welcome:: guess we'll have to find you a 71-73 when you get done with Roy's? Or, you can take on mine!
Sorry to disapoint, but im pre-71..... but there all fun ! Especially when there finished !!!:D
Welcome! And that's OK about the pre 71 ! We all have skeleton's in our past / present !::welcome::

1973_Ford-37.JPG

haha thats good to know ! i just prefer the smaller cars, unless its a 65 comet..... or a 70's f-series truck. lol

roy didnt want two things when he got his car painted ! he didnt want alot of green, or alot of flake.... well seeing how he got the best of BOTH worlds, i made him some new emblems !!! what do you think Roy ???

egog92.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back