Underhood light install picture

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe what you have on the car...

- no extra accessories on the car like electric windows or rear window defrost or... right on the starter solenoid relay or ammeter block (eye connector).

- if you have a car with accessories than you have a extra + wiring with circuit breaker optional (bullet connector).

You have those also:

Last edited by a moderator:
I had not seen the fused link on the factory harnesses. It appears as though the service replacement part came with the fuse link to allow for a broader application for installation on various models.

I pulled this one off a car in the 80's. I will have to look tomorrow to see if I can figure out what my car originally had. It does have all power options.

I had not seen the fused link on the factory harnesses. It appears as though the service replacement part came with the fuse link to allow for a broader application for installation on various models.
I've seen about 8 of these power harnesses and yet to see an in-line fuse on any of them.

Does anyone know the part number for the screw that fastens the light to the hood would be? Is it used anywhere else on the vehicle as I can't seem to find one in a catalog.

Back