• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold **Used** Black ACC Carpeted Floor Mats 1971-73 (All)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Pewter Convertible 351-4V
No fading, discoloration, or odor. I removed them from my convertible today and did a very light cleaning. I think they will really clean-up nicely. They appear to have been well cared for by the PO. Bargain basement priced @ $50 (+) shipping.

PoFoDrvMat.jpg

PoFoPassMat.jpg

PoFoMatsAll.jpg

What are you replacing them with?
Well, sneaky Chuck ;) I scored a full set of Shelby GT500 floor mats for my build. They need some work but they will be amazing once I recondition them. The carpet is still soft and the pile looks great with only one area on the drivers-side where some of the color has been compromised and they are period correct for my build.

Of the six fully documented original Europa's, Dr. Harvima's car as well as 2 of the Sportsroof/Fastbacks have these floor mats installed. They were widely used in 1968-1970 Shelby GT350 and 500's and while not "factory" they are used in many high level original cars and restoration projects.

I'm trying to get some background information from the Shelby and VM forum but very little information is out there.

Here are some detail pics of Shelby's, including Dr. Harvima's convertible and 1F02MXXX548 sportsroof. More pieces of the puzzle coming together.

SRVin548.jpg

71 Shelby Europa interior.jpg

PofoGT500.jpg
PofoGT500a.jpg

Attachments

• PoFoMats9.JPEG
    PoFoMats9.JPEG
    303.9 KB · Views: 1
  • PoFoMats10.JPEG
    PoFoMats10.JPEG
    217 KB · Views: 0
  • PoFoMats12.JPEG
    PoFoMats12.JPEG
    176.1 KB · Views: 0
Very cool! I suspected it was something like this and was wondering what would've been used in the Europa cars. I remember these mats from back in the '80's and I had a set with FORD on them in my '71 F100.

Back