Vendors & Suppliers?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still waiting for my trim to show up. I was told that some pieces are still at the anodizer and will be 3-4weeks!!!  Wtf?? Not happy but hopefully the wait will be worth it.
Did you receive your trim yet?

I am still waiting for my trim to show up. I was told that some pieces are still at the anodizer and will be 3-4weeks!!!  Wtf?? Not happy but hopefully the wait will be worth it.
Nope! I talked to him earlier this week and they are supposed to ship next week.

Nope! I talked to him earlier this week and they are supposed to ship next week.

My Motto: "It Never Hurts to Ask".  And it paid-off! 

:jumpeveryone:

Sharing this with you-all as folks that would care!  Received my set of NOS Décor-Group.  Many Thanks to Rich  :thankyouyellow: who had saved these just for me!    :wavemulticolor:

MACH%20TRIM_zpsfpw1zudx.png

PABlueMach-1, all I can say is WOW! That's what I would call a power buy. Some NOS parts can still be found occasionally, some are beyond non existent. A full set of NOS lower décor group molding would defiantly be at the top of the Rare list.

Will be interesting to see what opinion turtle5353 has when he receives the repo molding he ordered and if it is any better than the original NPD offered in the past.

Curiosity is killing me…  Did you ever receive the trim?

Yes I did receive them. I posted up a thread on here somewhere. The first set had a few scrat and small marks so I made a deal with the seller for an almost complete second set. I took the two sets and made one really nice set. They are very nice and are nice and thick. Not flimsy at all. They looked great installed.

Yes I did receive them. I posted up a thread on here somewhere. The first set had a few scrat and small marks so I made a deal with the seller for an almost complete second set. I took the two sets and made one really nice set. They are very nice and are nice and thick. Not flimsy at all. They looked great installed.
Good to know... Thanks for the information!

Back