• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Vintage LED Taillights for 71-73 and Taillight housings

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirt_thief

Reaction score
I have Vintage LED Taillights brand new, unused, still in package I do not need anymore. I also have 2 taillight housings from CJ Pony that are brand new, unused.

Looking to let go for $200 + shipping.

O0FF5xT.jpeg

IULickm.jpeg

Sorry Mister 4x4, I already bought these parts the other day. They just arrived today.
No worries - Glad to hear they went to a good home.

I've been kicking around the idea to upgrade my lighting for quite sometime, but got distracted by my Jeep projects. To be honest, both sets of projects are stalled right now because of my back issues, as well as triple-digit daytime temps - I much prefer to stay inside and enjoy the A/C I'm paying too much for.

I have a seet of Vintage LED panels in our 73 Mach 1, and they work GRRAT. They provide sequential flashing using one of several flash options. And, they have a microprocessors on each panel, which means you do not have to run a switched 12 volt power wire like several other brands require(d). You will most likely need to replace the oem turn signal and emergency flashers with electronic flashers. I show how to replace those oem flashers with electrnic flasher. Vintage does sell the electronic flashers,. You will need two of them.

This is a videeo showing how to replace them in out 73 Mustang Convertible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npY1fxaNonY&t=9s

I have a seet of Vintage LED panels in our 73 Mach 1, and they work GRRAT. They provide sequential flashing using one of several flash options. And, they have a microprocessors on each panel, which means you do not have to run a switched 12 volt power wire like several other brands require(d). You will most likely need to replace the oem turn signal and emergency flashers with electronic flashers. I show how to replace those oem flashers with electrnic flasher. Vintage does sell the electronic flashers,. You will need two of them.

This is a videeo showing how to replace them in out 73 Mustang Convertible:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npY1fxaNonY&t=9s
Thanks for the info, fortunately for me the electronic flashers were included so I should be all set. I also like the fact that the center panel lights red around the back up lens with the brake and turn signals which gives more illumination to alert other drivers but looks more "correct " to me than just the outer two panels lighting as they did from the factory. Looking at your video these led panels look like such a vast improvement over the ones that you removed from your car.

Back