Vinyl top trim for 71-73 Coupe

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
Good shape(20-footer). Solid chassis, overall good body. Rebuilt C6 and rebuilt transplanted ‘71 351C, 4V heads, 4bbl.
Good day. If anyone is parting out a 71-73 coupe with vinyl top, let me know if you have the driver’s side corner piece that links the trim coming off the quarter panel and that going to the rear window please. I’m new to the forum And if I’ve posted this in the wrong location please send me straight and I’ll do better next time. There’s a lot of learning that I’m gonna do and reading all of your posts and I thank you for setting this type of forum up!!
Best regards,
-Joe

Good day. If anyone is parting out a 71-73 coupe with vinyl top, let me know if you have the driver’s side corner piece that links the trim coming off the quarter panel and that going to the rear window please. I’m new to the forum And if I’ve posted this in the wrong location please send me straight and I’ll do better next time. There’s a lot of learning that I’m gonna do and reading all of your posts and I thank you for setting this type of forum up!!
Best regards,
-Joe

Joe, Let me see if I have any extras of that piece. I should have as I have some roof sets that are not complete. I am out of town until Thursday, so if ok, will get pictures when I get back for you to see.

PS - Thanks HemiKiller!!!!

Best regards,
-Joe
Hi joe sent me a email at [email protected] I have a coupe parts car with the chrome for vinyl.

So many have already responded and I thank you all! Looks like I have the part I needed on its way shortly. Thanks again all! (And Motor City Mustang!! Looks like I’m ok until the next crisis….)

Back