• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 351C 4V Heads

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys,

Looking for a set of stock rebuildable 4V heads from 71/72...cast D1ZE. These are Open chamber heads.
I don't have any D1ZE heads that I can sell but, DSC Motorsports in Anza CA. show to have them on hand for $350.00. A bit pricey but not ebay crazy. I have a set of 4V D3ZEs I'd sell for $200.00 if you just can't find what you really want. Chuck

Hi guys,

Looking for a set of stock rebuildable 4V heads from 71/72...cast D1ZE. These are Open chamber heads.
I don't have any D1ZE heads that I can sell but, DSC Motorsports in Anza CA. show to have them on hand for $350.00. A bit pricey but not ebay crazy. I have a set of 4V D3ZEs I'd sell for $200.00 if you just can't find what you really want. Chuck
Thanks Chuck...I called DSC and they have none in stock, said there website hadn't been updated for years. Probably going to look for a while for "correct" for car. Keep your eyes open.

Hi guys,

Thanks Chuck...I called DSC and they have none in stock, said there website hadn't been updated for years. Probably going to look for a while for "correct" for car. Keep your eyes open.
Years???????????? I guess they are basically out of business. Thanks for letting me know. I'll stop referring people to them. Chuck

Back