what are you listning to {with sound}

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
probably to crazy for most of you but this is what I'm listening to right now. Not easy listning please read bottom of post if you are not sure

the lyrics "if you go to you tube you can read them.

talk about being old and put in a nursing home by ungrateful children.

not very nice but gets a point across.

I do not want to offend anyone with this but this is the kind of music I listen to. It is straight forward might make you think of things you don't want to but at the same time it make's you realize that not all in the world is peachy and there might be something we as individuals can do about it. Even if it is just calling a relative and telling them they matter in your life. There are a lot of horrors in the world that we choose to ignore big and small. But when we all stop ignoring them that is when the change will happen.

hope this won't go down as to political and be taken down.

If so I apologize. I have had a few and this song always spoke to me. please read lyrics before you judge me hahahaha:shrug2:

Last edited by a moderator:
going to see my friends band tonight. They are called Muffler Crunch. She plat's Drums and sings with this deep bluesy voice. He plays what is an acoustic guitar but witch has been modified for amplifiers. He uses 3 amplifiers to get this multi dimensional sound with more effects pedals I have ever seen. They are blues mixed with punk and metal awesome band.

here is their video called Wagon's ho.

Well guys, there´s a lot of good taste in music here! I´m impressed.

Right now, I´m lightening to my favorite guitar player (and you might say songwriter) Steve Lukather, a guy that unfortunately does not get the credit in the US that he deserves.

But see for yourselves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO7e4bYVvaU

I love to listen to old western music in my mustang. Since my mustang has a bit of a rough look to it, it goes great with it! I feel like im a new age wild west cowboy. Luis bacalov is great!

I love to listen to old western music in my mustang. Since my mustang has a bit of a rough look to it, it goes great with it! I feel like im a new age wild west cowboy. Luis bacalov is great!

this one is for Steve

You know how couples have that one song that they say is their song well this is OUR song hahaha. It was the first song we both had a blast headbangin to I guess hahaha

Well guys, there´s a lot of good taste in music here! I´m impressed.

Right now, I´m lightening to my favorite guitar player (and you might say songwriter) Steve Lukather, a guy that unfortunately does not get the credit in the US that he deserves.

But see for yourselves:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO7e4bYVvaU

YES! Steve Lukather! I am not as familiar with his newer stuff, but LOVED his work with TOTO, particularly the "Hydra" and "Goodbye Eleanor" albums from the early 80's.

Back