what made you smile today.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rpm, nice! My 16 year old just came back from a missions trip to St Maarten. She went with mom and grandma and they spent the week teaching VBS and helping at an orphanage. Glad the daughter are not turning out like the dad, I tend to be cynical and mean-spirited (especially talking politics). She is the opposite of that.
yeah me too Grandeklar.... I am a little more cynical ....well a LOT more as it comes to politics for sure. But my child is well balanced understanding politics but kind hearted and works opposed to other kids I witnessed which I'm proud of. She has so much construction understanding that I had NO CLUE she could do. She was very attentive and in tune with getting work done.

jbojo, the pic unfortunately is a "file" pic not one she's had an opportunity to take yet. The kids started arriving today so she is working.

The realization, finally might have answers to under performance issue and get the car back which has been off the road in modifications and corrections.....@ 2 years now.

Learned last night that my 17 may have a slight shot at a swimming scholarship. Its a long shot .... but she is faster than their best breast stroker and 2 seconds behind the freestyler and well within reach of the IM by 3 seconds faster.

Now for us drag racers 3 seconds is a LONG way..... approximately a half body length. If she maintains or makes some improvement, there is a chance. The exciting thing is SHE is exited and showing interest.

what made me smile today is i got my new fuel tank,i heard the fedx truck and new it was here and just couldn;t stop smileing.
can ID on the tank but mine needs is baffles as it is for my EFI system

Back