which are the rarest options

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was bored today so read through the entire thread and did not see one option mentioned. I seem to recall when I ordered my Mach 1 that you could get an block heater for the cold weather areas. I was thinking that was the only option I did not get on my car. Yes there are variations like auto or 4 speed and AM , AM/FM or AM/ 8 track.

Another option I have not seen in the thread was the floor mats with the carpet inserts. You could order the fronts from factory for $13.30 and they were called Front Color-keyed floor mats. The matching rear were a dealer option that I also have. I don't think I saw the leather wrapped steering wheel that was a $23.10 option.

My car has 27 factory installed options and count another 7 dealer ones that I got, front spoiler, door edge guards, rear carpeted floor mats to match front, ram air, locking spare tire, dual point centrifugal advance distributor and dealer undercoating shown on the original order. I have never got a Marty on this car he charges too much and I have the original order, window sticker and the dealer invoice to show it is original.

David
WOW you have the most rare car of all ....

I have never got a Marty on this car he charges too much and I have the original order, window sticker and the dealer invoice to show it is original.

and you cant afford 100 to prove it? He has a reasonable price and yet the only game in town. I agree he is not the nicest guy but WHO else can validate your claims?

Back