why I got my engine done.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang fastback,{mine} 74 Chevy Nova {girlfriends car}
2001 Sunfire that is falling apart haha.
Here is why I didn't want to rebuild my engine. I started hearing a knocking noise on the passenger side and called the speed shop. He told me to take the valve cover of turn the engine over and see if I can see anything wrong. If not don't drive it we will pick it up and bring it back to fix it.

I definitely think me and my girlfriend have a Ford Chevy curse hahaha. We can never seem to get both cars running at the same time.:huh: :shrug2: lollerz

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is why I didn't want to rebuild my engine. I started hearing a knocking noise on the passenger side and called the speed shop. He told me to take the valve cover of turn the engine over and see if I can see anything wrong. If not don't drive it we will pick it up and bring it back to fix it.

I definitely think me and my girlfriend have a Ford Chevy curse hahaha. We can never seem to get both cars running at the same time.:huh: :shrug2: lollerz
At night when no one's awake, the Ford and Chevy Gremlins come out and mess with eachothers cars LOL! It's a battle going on I tell you! That's why I leave my Nissans outside and gates are locked :D

Bummer; I hope the fix isn't too expensive!
The fix should not cost anything the engine was blue printed last summer and has more or less 200 km on it. The guy who build it will drive down to check it out this weekend. And they will most likely get it towed out to their place next week.

Bummer; I hope the fix isn't too expensive!
The fix should not cost anything the engine was blue printed last summer and has more or less 200 km on it. The guy who build it will drive down to check it out this weekend. And they will most likely get it towed out to their place next week.

Let us know what you find out. Was it a heavy knock like someone hitting it with a hammer?

Back