Why the Mustang

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustang72ht

Reaction score
My Car
72 Mustang Hard Top
Somebody just crash my mustang, driver side door and fender, rigth fron side tire crash in to the side walk and bend my suspension, at least the guy is willing to pay for the reparation.

Later i wil post some pictures.

Don't worry, it's fixable! I hope everyone was alright...no injuries?

thanks for your concern, thank god no injuries, i was in the car with my 5 year old son driving to school, car still driveable, rigth now its in the shop doing some wheel aligment, noting got broken or bended, next week i will take it to my shop to fix and paint the damage parts.

thanks for your concern, thank god no injuries, i was in the car with my 5 year old son driving to school, car still driveable, rigth now its in the shop doing some wheel aligment, noting got broken or bended, next week i will take it to my shop to fix and paint the damage parts.
Cool! It sounded a lot worse with your original post.

Man that hurts. I live in Mexico as well and it is just flat dangerous to drive a car you care about down here (which are all of my cars). My poor truck has taken the most abuse from other drivers.
Mexico is now called Southern Arizona? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool! It sounded a lot worse with your original post.

Man that hurts. I live in Mexico as well and it is just flat dangerous to drive a car you care about down here (which are all of my cars). My poor truck has taken the most abuse from other drivers.
Mexico is now called Southern Arizona? :D
I was talkin about the suspension it just needed weel alignment, but my door and fender are going to need to be fixed and repainted.

Back