• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 71 Grabber Lime or Grn Vert w/ White Deluxe Int.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grabber

Reaction score
My Car
90 Saleen For sale Red Hatch
Hey everyone. I am new to the forum however I've been around Mustangs for a long time. I am looking for a 71 convertible - prefer a driver but will consider projects. The car needs to be grabber lime or possibly another grabber color (orange/blue/green). Also would like deluxe interior (white first choice)...Okay with F, H or M code cars (factory v8 cars)...also a 4 speed or ac would be nice. I know this car may not show up for a while but figured I'd toss a few feelers out. Right now I have a 90 saleen hatch I am going to be selling...would consider trading for or towards a 71 or can buy outright. For a living I buy/sell/collect old gas station items/signs. Our website is www.petrojoe.com. Check it out some time if you have a few minutes...(will also do some partial trades with signs if you see something you like). Have a great day - thanks for checking out this post. Oh...if you have something you think I might be interested in please send a pm. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! 71steed was selling a 71 vert, M-code, originally grabber green with white interior. I'm not sure if it sold or not but sounds like what you're looking for.

Hey guys thanks for the info...I searched the site and did see his ad on here...Looks like he may have sold the car on ebay...that one did have darn near every thing I am looking for. My Dad and I restored a 70 M code quite a few years ago and I sold it when we were adding on to our house...The folks that bought it were married in the exact color combo car back in the 70s so it went to the perfect home (car was calypso coral with white top and white std interior)...I have always wanted a 69/70 grabber green shelby vert (who doent right :) I have always liked the 71-73 body style...best one I have ever seen (IMO) was a 71 429 vert in grabber lime (owned by Mickey Graphia)...he had it at a large Bham, Al show somewhere near 2005 I believe...Thanks for the warm welcome.

Also Kevin in Bessimer, AL has the world's largest collection of verts and he's selling them. Chances are good that he may have one that meets your criteria.

Latest posts

Back