• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: COMPLETE SPACE SAVER SPARE AND JACK

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always wondered if anyone would really use their space saver tire and inflator cannister if they had a flat, I've seen the one time use cannisters sell for over $300.00.

I've always wondered if anyone would really use their space saver tire and inflator cannister if they had a flat, I've seen the one time use cannisters sell for over $300.00.
I inflated my space saver spare just to see how it works using my compressor. Kinda neat to see it expand into a full size tire. I let the air out and it went back to the space saver size. It doesn't hurt or deform them to blow them up in case you want to try it too. I never plan to use the inflator bottle...that sucker is way too expensive!

Back