• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB door speaker wiring harnesses

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72conv

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang convertible
Looking for a decent set of door speaker wiring harnesses.  Need both sides.  Don't have to be concours quality, but do have to be in good shape and not hacked up, with all connectors intact on both ends.  

Thanks,

Dean

I've seen them come up on EBay from time to time..

Do you have a photo of one. I may have one

Looking for a decent set of door speaker wiring harnesses.  Need both sides.  Don't have to be concours quality, but do have to be in good shape and not hacked up, with all connectors intact on both ends.  

Thanks,

Dean
You ever find the harnesses you were looking for? Might have something and can check tomorrow am.   Spencer

I have two NOS sets, speakers, wires, boots and grills. Would take some money to get one. I also might have used set but I think it also has Power Windows even harder to find.

I can get you pic of NOS ones tomorrow. The 71 speaker grills are different and very hard to locate. Has one bar in the middle going vertical and the 72 73 has two. I do have two cars with AM/FM and two with AM/8 Track so do not really want to let go but the hoard needs to thin or will just get tossed when I go.

Was also looking at another parts car with PW and door speakers but he wants way too much.

Thanks,

Dean
You ever find the harnesses you were looking for? Might have something and can check tomorrow am.   Spencer
If the original poster isn't, I would be.

Latest posts

Back