you guys have been busy

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 mustang fastback,{mine} 74 Chevy Nova {girlfriends car}
2001 Sunfire that is falling apart haha.
I come back from 2 weeks in the sun open up the site and there are 175 new threads and 1768 new posts you guys are havin to much fun without me hahahaha:D Cuba was great nice weather for the most part free booze and beer all the food you can eat and the biggest collection of Frankenstein 50's American cars you can dream of. pretty tired today though so no pics yet. We got to montreal at 1:45 AM buy the time we are out of the airport it is 3:00AM and there is a snow storm outside. Hop into a cab and drive for 35min to my parents house where my car is.Go to sleep for 5 hours get up eat and drive the 2 and a half hours back home. {now i need a vacation from the vacation :cool:.} So now I am eating and going to sleep got to work tomorrow.:( .so I will post some pix later this week and try to catch up on some of those threads .

WB, Man! It's a busy place! That's for sure!

Hey, Eric, welcome back! We missed you around here, especially since no one restocked the brandy in the VIP forum. Can you pick up a bottle of Asbach on your way over? :p

Glad your back safe.

Doc
Well since I just returned from Cuba I thought a few bottles of Havana Club rum would be more appropriate. I also got some good Cohiba Cigars for the lounge ::chili:::banana:rofl::tease::

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Eric, welcome back! We missed you around here, especially since no one restocked the brandy in the VIP forum. Can you pick up a bottle of Asbach on your way over? :p

Glad your back safe.

Doc
Well since I just returned from Cuba I thought a few bottles of Havana Club rum would be more appropriate. I also got some good Cohiba Cigars for the lounge ::chili:::banana:rofl::tease::
So I guess the saying "Smokem if you gottem" applies here::shrug::

Back