Slammed 71

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am wondering what they did to the front fenders, they look cut and rewelded.

Lots of labor went into that car, looks very nice but I prefer to see the engine, nothing can compare to the look of a vintage V-8 with some clean valve covers. Why hide it.

I am wondering what they did to the front fenders, they look cut and rewelded.

Lots of labor went into that car, looks very nice but I prefer to see the engine, nothing can compare to the look of a vintage V-8 with some clean valve covers. Why hide it.
Mama said if you can't say anything nice don't say anything at all. Therefore I have no comment. :s

Nice custom but I prefer the day2 look when it comes to mods. I understand all the work that goes in to the fabrication of these cars but a lot of times it's just to much.

Nice custom but I prefer the day2 look when it comes to mods. I understand all the work that goes in to the fabrication of these cars but a lot of times it's just to much.
x2 on what he said:run_horse:

those are the rim combination i'm planning on when i get the cobra brakes installed.

how u guys liking the 18 inch magnum 500's?

those are the rim combination i'm planning on when i get the cobra brakes installed.

how u guys liking the 18 inch magnum 500's?
I like

thanks man, i'm glad i got to see them on a car before i buy mine. and i already got the 20's variety on the wife's gt 07

I really like the back end, must agree with the previous poster. I want to see the thumper under the bonnet in all is glory

Cheers

From the outside, it looks tastefully done...not too radical. The under hood treatment is interesting.

Whoever did this obviously has some mad skills but I think they are misdirected on this car. These classic Mustangs should not be done like this in my opinion. It saddens me to see it.

WOW, that's some metal work. I like the stripe treatment under the hood. Which ever way you look at these cars, you are either a stocker or a moder. Both should exist for the life of the sport of being car crazy, however, I lean more towards the stockers...

That's cool.. It's a little too low in the pictures, but it has to be on air; so that can be easily adjusted. I would drive around without a hood though, you dont need one with that engine cover

Back