71 vert Inside Trunk decals?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I looked on a couple of coupe / convert trunk lids I have

Most are decal-less ,1 had a part of jack decal

I do not recall a towing hook up decal ?

If I come up with it, I'll pm you

Don

DSCI0168.JPG

I will check my convertible tonight and post back hopefully with pics tomorrow.

Had this one handy. Hope it helps. Picture not posting I will try and PM

Last edited by a moderator:
My 73 convert had the one decal with the tire changing instructions. From pictures I've noticed over time it appears they were just slapped on in various places. Here are a couple of pictures my 73 before the restoration if this helps.

Here is mine. Carefully pulled off the jack instructions with a steam gun and put it back exactly where it was after I restored the lid and jambs with new weatherstripping. Still gotta apply the spatter paint as well find a jack and spare but its getting there.

IMG_2063.JPG

Here is mine. Carefully pulled off the jack instructions with a steam gun and put it back exactly where it was after I restored the lid and jambs with new weatherstripping. Still gotta apply the spatter paint as well find a jack and spare but its getting there.
Looks great! I was able to remove my original sticker too. I had purchased a reproduction sticker, but did the same as you and re-used the original sticker.

Back