Boss 351 owner new to the forum

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stanggt22

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Boss 351
New member to the site. I own a Bright Red Boss 351 that I bought in 1999 as the fifth owner. Car was originally sold in Augusta, Ga and spent the early years of its life in Atlanta. The car spent a while in Tennessee where it was restored in 1993. Then was sold to somebody Alabama before I bought it.

I have rebuilt the motor, driveline, and suspension.

::welcome:: from Maine

Hi and ::welcome:: from Luxembourg, Europe.

You can't just tease us with a bright red Boss 351 and not post any pictures!!

NO FAIR!!

;)

New member to the site. I own a Bright Red Boss 351 that I bought in 1999 as the fifth owner. Car was originally sold in Augusta, Ga and spent the early years of its life in Atlanta. The car spent a while in Tennessee where it was restored in 1993. Then was sold to somebody Alabama before I bought it.

Welcome! You've joined a great group of Mustang owners!

::welcome::

Welcome from Latrobe, PA. Only 1800 Boss 351s built, to my recollection in 71. Mine is a clone Boss 351 in 72, a convertible. Looking fwd to see your progress.

Welcome from West Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back