7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

billy351

Reaction score
My Car
mustang fastback 351c 4bbl m code factory ram air staggered rear shocks.

hi everyone, new member here. long time mustang lover, after parking my 71 fastback and storing it for the last 20yrs i now have the chance to restore it and get it back on the road. (raising kids put the project on hold ). i love the body style of 71-73's.

my project is a 1971 m code 351, has the factory ram air setup, staggered rear shocks, rear spoiler, c6 auto trans. i am hoping this forum can help me with any problems that i may encounter.

hello and good luck to all on there projects.

Welcome from Central California. This site and people on it are the most awesome folks youll ever need to talk to regarding our big body ponies. Please post some pics of the project when you get a chance.

Lee

Welcome,

You won't have any problems with this car, except problems that can be solved :)

Welcome to the site from Northern Virginia! Sounds like the timing is right to get her back on the road. Looking forward to seeing pictures and hearing more about your progress.

Welcome to our site from coastal Alabama! Be sure to add a pin to our member map under the Fun Stuff tab at the top of the page.

Welcom from Massachusetts. Its all good these 71-73 mustangs are wicked cool. Ive owned mine for 30 years and although its been restored to factory original almost every inch of it has been apart and restored. Good luck with yours.

Your singing my song, I pulled mine out of storage after 24 years. I've been eyeballin' it, all the while my wife has been eyeballin' me, lol. Not to say that she doesn't like cars but she's never been through what I about to do. I hope your project goes well!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back