• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Part of a hood

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach I Q code
61 Impala
67 Chevelle
78 Bradley GT II
I would really like to keep my original nasa hood, but the underside is rusted away. I was wondering if anyone has a junk hood that would cut it off at rear of the scoops. I don't need any of the skin, just the underside.

Hey, Bob -

While the notion of parting out just a hood seems odd to me, I do have a need for part of the front bracing for mine, if you're willing to keep the sawzall running. I'll get a pic of the area I need tomorrow and maybe between Don and I, we can offset a small portion of your new hood.

Thanks.

Mark

Hi Mark

Thats no problem just show me what you need and I will cut it off for you.I will be heading to the states next week and could send it then.

Bob

Is it too late to jump on this bandwagon? Ditto to mine needing the underside bracing. My rust area is from the front edge to the scoops area. If no one has claimed this area I'll take it and pay the expenses.

Thanks!

Don F.

Back