7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71Mad-MachM

Reaction score
My Car
1f05M******
Hey all, this is my second profile, 71madmachm to 72mach3510 , i sold the 72 tried to go with a e39 msport and than it blew up and a guy sideswiped me. Shet happens and now im going from beautiful 72 to an eye sore 71 its a huge improvement credential wise the 71 mach has an m code engine as opposed to thelow compression H, yes H lol thank god im getting more out of the big 3 with the M motor maynot be standard ram air like the Q but ill have compression, ive not seen her yet but shes an original yellow color Yee- Haa. Rust bucket yes but ill be doing ALL the work myself work myself this time, my 72 mistake wont happen again, these cars are getting harder to find so i can't pass blondies misfortune up by not surgicly saving her myself. Paid 3500 and plan on going big with porting and intake swap with pro touring around 17x7" front 18x11 rear. Clutch locking rearend with manual tranny swap. I just dont know if its a fold down rear seat yet. Idc about staggered rear shocks though if i dont buildmy own chasis its with roadster shops full frame rail to really give blondy some legs lol im 21 and dont think im letting go of this car or at least not again. I hope we can assist one another going through our journeys wether your in this family for a haul or cruise. Ill be icar certified and ill find the correct procedures and will have the means to attain and perform as well, lets be friends. It'll be a year from july 2015 to july 2016 ill be attending uti's collision repair full time thought i was anxious before lol...

Hey there - we can simply change your screen name if you prefer to keep all of your old forum settings and whatnot. Just let us know - we'll get'cha squared away if you like.

Oh yeah, and BTW:

:worthlesswithoutpics:

Let's see the "eyesore." ;) :D

No its fine but that user name may be released im sure the password would need reset. But this is the morning face of "Dawn" :cool:

Screenshot_2015-06-04-10-52-22-1.png

Screenshot_2015-06-04-10-52-13-1.png

Screenshot_2015-06-04-10-52-35-1.png

Screenshot_2015-06-04-10-52-30-1.png

*Moderator note: I removed all the repeat quotes and inserted your attached images - just to clean it up a little. Eric (Mister 4x4)

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a beauty! ::thumb::

Can't wait to see how you get 'er all back together! Looks like a nice "no-stripe" car, and all of the rocker trim pieces are there, too - Nice! Bumpers and sheet metal look pretty straight - love the slots, too. This should be a fun project - good luck with it and keep us posted with lots of pics. :D

She's a beauty! ::thumb::

Can't wait to see how you get 'er all back together!
Thanks I learned from mach #1. Originality under cosmetics dont pay ill soup dawn to new levels of awsome. Can you see if this is the original 4bbl. I love the grille brackets by the hood latch as much as a whole.

Screenshot_2015-06-04-22-06-24-1~2.jpg

Great project you've got there! Can't tell from the pic to answer your 4bbl question. Can you get a closer shot? Welcome (again) to the forum!
No. Not currently the car is still with the old owner, they encouraged me to use it as a donor :huh: but until i see it a year from now it may be a mystery ill ask if they can get a closer shot but from the look of it. Late year stang from the shock towers?

::welcome:: back from San Diego, CA! Good to see a previous owner back in the saddle and on the forums. That is some nasty looking rust there, but it sounds like you have a pretty legit plan for this car. Good Luck and i can't wait to see progress!

Had my heart broken as i learned my mach has standard rear seat rather fold down option. Its not the end though ill go about fixing this problem myself, unless by the time i get around to it the parts are reproduced nos thanks for all the welcomes to me in colorado guys.. The only real problem asides the likely hood of not having a fold down is the brake pedal. The car does infact have the original to car engine pheeew lol like who really takes those 290hp. Things out/ but is that not a 4spd pad. Its got a boring but more desirable c6 . thank god as i bout threw my last mach over the cliff with the fmx lag but could mean hunting down previous owners, if my marti report says 4spd car. Has gauge pack :angel: but engine/ trans way down the line

Screenshot_2015-06-05-16-24-21-1.png

Screenshot_2015-06-05-16-25-10-1.png

Screenshot_2015-06-05-16-24-53-1.png

::welcome:: from Las Vegas! What part of Colorado are you from?

Back